Enter your address for door-to-door driving directions to Port Everglades, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
View Larger Map
Port Everglades is located on the southeastern coast of Florida, about 23 miles north of Miami within the city boundaries of Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood and Dania Beach.
By car, the seaport can be accessed:
- I-595 is an East/West Interstate with connections to I-95, the Florida Turnpike, US-1, State Road 7 (441), I-75 and the Sawgrass Expressway
- Take I-595 East straight into Port Everglades
- Once in Port Everglades, I-595 becomes Eller Drive/10th Avenue
- At the traffic light, proceed straight on 10th Avenue. You will approach a sign with instructions that will direct you to the assigned terminal
- The entrance to the Midport Parking Garage will be located on the left side of 10th Avenue
Take U.S.1 or A1A to 17th Street Causeway in Fort Lauderdale and turn south onto Eisenhower Blvd.
US1/Federal Highway entrance
At the intersection of State Road 84 East and U.S.1 (Federal Hwy.), turn east into the seaport.
Ft. Lauderdale International Airport (FLL)
PROXIMITY OF AIRPORTS TO FORT LAUDERDALE
2 miles from Port Everglades Travel time is approximately 5 minutes.
Miami International Airport (MIA)
30 miles from Port Everglades. Travel time is approximately 45 minutes.
West Palm Beach International Airport (PBI)
45 miles from Port Everglades. Travel time is approximately 1 hour.
We recommend that if you are booking your flights to your cruise from Ft. Lauderdale that you consider arriving a day or two earlier so that you can take advantage of the local attractions in the Ft. Lauderdale area. This also helps to avoid potential flight delays, baggage collection and transfer problems that could occur.
If you are arriving on the same day your cruise departs, please schedule your arrival and departure flights as follows:
- Ft. Lauderdale - arrive no later than 3:00 pm. Depart no earlier than 12:00 pm.
- Miami - arrive no later than 2:30 pm. Depart no earlier than 12:30 pm
- West Palm Beach - arrive no later than 2:00 pm. Depart no earlier than 1:00 pm.
PARKING AT FORT LAUDERDALE
Parking is available for $15.00 per day (rate subject to change by the Port Authority). The parking decks are Security-patrolled and illuminated and parking spaces for RV's are available. No advance reservations required. Parking Spaces for RVs available.
Northport Parking Garage
The 2,500-space Northport Parking Garage sits between the Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center and all Northport cruise terminals including Cruise Terminals #1, 2 and 4. Easiest way to access this garage is turning south on Eisenhower Blvd. from 17th Street Causeway or coming all the way east on State Road 84, entering the port and turning left at Eisenhower Blvd. If taking I-595 East straight into the port, follow signs for Terminals #1, 2 and 4 and/or the Convention Center.
Midport Parking Garage
The 2000-space Midport Parking Garage is within easy walking distance of Midport cruise terminals. Easiest access is taking I-595 east straight into the port, continuing to head east to the garage on the left side of the street. Midport Garage services Cruise Terminals #18, 19, 21, 22/24, 25, 26, 27 and 29.
HOTELS NEAR FORT LAUDERDALE
If you are planning to stay the night in Ft. Lauderdale no problem. There are hundreds of Ft. Lauderdale hotels and inns to choose from.