Enter your address for door-to-door driving directions to the Port of Manhattan, New York
- Manhattan New York City Passenger Ship Terminal
711 12th Avenue at 55th Street
New York City, New York 10019
Traveling from outside of New York City
- New Jersey Turnpike North/South
- Take Lincoln Tunnel to New York City and follow signs to West 42nd Street
- Turn left on to West 42nd Street
- Turn right on to 12th Avenue (West Side Highway)
- Turn left at 55th Street and proceed up the ramp to the terminal
- Proceed to Pier #88/90/92
PROXIMITY OF AIRPORTS TO NEW YORK
- 15 miles from Newark International Airport; travel time is approximately 45 minutes.
- 15 miles from LaGuardia Airport; travel time is approximately 45 minutes.
We recommend that if you are booking your flights to your cruise from the Port of New York, that you consider arriving a day or two earlier so that you can take advantage of the local attractions in the New York area well as avoiding potential flight delays, baggage collection and transfer problems that could occur.
If you arriving the same day as your cruise departs, please schedule your flights to arrive at these airports no later 1:00 pm on the day of departure. If this is not possible, then come in a day prior. For return flights, do not schedule any flights departing earlier than 12:00 pm on your day of return.
PARKING AT NEW YORK
Parking at the Port of New York is $30 per day and the rates subject to change by the Port Authority. The parking facilities feature:
- Open rooftop, gated, outdoor parking lot under 24-hour patrol.
- Full payment due upon entering the parking area.
- Accepted forms of payment: U.S. Dollars; U.S. Traveler's Checks.
- No advance reservations required.
HOTELS NEAR NEW YORK
If you are planning to arrive a day or two early for your cruise from New York no problem. There are hundreds of New York hotels and inns to choose from in the Big Apple and surrounding cities.