Seven Seas Mariner - Cruises from $3,999 includes airfare
About the Seven Seas Mariner
The world's first all-suite, all-balcony ship, Seven Seas Mariner features four gourmet restaurants with open seating. Hallmarks include generous amenities and a welcome spaciousness. Catering to only 700 guests, her staff-to-guest ratio of 1 to 1.6 ensures the absolutely highest level of personal service.
Seven Seas Mariner Facts and Statistics
- Cruise Line Regent Seven Seas Cruises
- Year Built 2001
- Year Refurbished 2014
- Ship's Class/Group Luxury
- Tonnage 48,075
- Passengers (Max Occupancy) 700 Passengers
- Number of Crew 445
- Officer's Nationality European
- Hotel Staff Nationality International
- Crew/Hotel Staff Nationality International
- Country of Registry Bahamas
Regent Seven Seas Cruises was the first to present an all-suite, all-balcony ship with the introduction of the Seven Seas Mariner. The Regent Mariner caters to only 700 guests, offering a welcome spaciousness and generous amenities.
Regent Seven Seas Cruises recently completed a multi-million dollar refurbishment of Seven Seas Mariner, adding a fresh elegant and luxurious new look, while retaining the warmth and charm for which Regent Seven Seas Cruises is acclaimed. The ship's suites and lounges are dazzling with elegant new furnishings, rich upholstery, custom-milled carpeting and hand-selected accents. The Canyon Ranch Spa received new steam rooms, new stone flooring in the reception area, refurbished changing rooms and the Fitness Center was equipped with brand new state-of-the-art exercise equipment.
Regent Seven Seas Mariner offers the luxury of single, open-seating dining in four distinctive restaurants featuring the finest cuisine afloat, all at no additional charge. In fact, the Seven Seas Mariner was the first to offer an exclusive restaurant by the famous Le Cordon Bleu of Paris. And in the six-star tradition of Regent Seven Seas, the Regent Mariner provides the absolute highest level of personal service, with a staff to guest ratio of 1:1.6.
The Seven Seas Mariner features a variety of extraordinary activities and enrichment programs. Learn about your Regent Mariner itinerary with a lecture by world-renowned experts, pamper your senses in the Regent Mariners Canyon Ranch SpaClub, or applaud the Cirque-style performances and nine-piece Regent Signature Orchestra in the two-story show lounge.Complimentary fine wines and premium spirits, complimentary in-suite bar, free unlimited shore excursions and a no-tipping policy are just a few of the inclusive Regent Seven Seas Cruises features which further differentiate the
Regent Seven Seas Mariner from the usual cruise offerings. For the discerning traveler and worldly adventurer, a Seven Seas Mariner cruise offers an opportunity to step up to an unprecedented degree of luxury and personal service never before available on a ship of this range. Those who have cruised on more intimate ships will be delighted to discover that the Regent Seven Seas Mariner preserves the personal touch while offering a wider variety of facilities and activities found on much larger ships.
Each luxurious suite on the Seven Seas Mariner measures a minimum of 301 square feet plus an extra-large teak balcony. A Regent Mariner suite is a wonderful place to refresh, relax and plan the next adventure ashore.
All Regent Mariner suites include an inviting sitting area, European king-size Suite Slumber TM bed, walk-in closet with safe, interactive flat-screen television, stocked refrigerator, vanity and marble bathroom boasting LOccitane amenities and plush Regent Seven Seas bathrobes. Concierge Suites feature the same layout as Deluxe Suites, but come with Concierge-Level amenities. Seven categories from Penthouse to Master Suites provide an extraordinary amount of additional services, space and amenities including butler service, Concierge-Level amenities, square footage ranging from 301 to 1,204 square feet, iPad , iPod docking station, daily canaps and upgraded bar set-up, and more.
Concierge-Level Amenities: Regent Seven Seas Mariner offers one more distinctive element of luxurious personal service. Concierge Suites and higher will enjoy a tailored brand of hospitality that includes a host of privileges plus a number of exclusive value-added benefits including upgraded suite amenities, dinner reservations, internet packages, and discounts on hotel or land tours. From priority shore excursion reservations to a complimentary pre-cruise luxury hotel package, savor the wonder that Concierge Suites provide the discerning traveler.
Self-service laundry facilities (located on Decks 8, 9 and 10) are available at no extra charge.
The Regent Seven Seas Mariner's four distinctive dining venues use fresh local produce from international markets, delicious artisan cheeses and scrumptious baked goods crafted from the finest imported French flour, combined with all the skills and imagination of celebrated chefs to put it all together cruising has never tasted so good.
- Compass Rose - elegantly decorated in warm golden and maroon hues, Compass Rose is the Seven Seas Mariner's flagship restaurant. The Compass Rose serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and features an exceptional variety of European-inspired Continental cuisine, as well as flavorful vegetarian and kosher dishes and nutritious Canyon Ranch SpaClub. Reservations are not required, and there is no additional charge.
- Signatures - Seven Seas Mariner features Signatures, the first of just two exclusive Le Cordon Bleu of Paris restaurants at sea (the other is aboard the Seven Seas Voyager). Expert chefs create an exquisite dining experience with the diversity of French fare and enticing presentation. The ambiance is classically and elegantly French. Open for dinner only, jackets and reservations required. There is no additional charge to guests.
- Prime 7 - a new standard in the classic steakhouse, the Regent Mariner's Prime 7 is handsomely decorated with supple leather wing-back chairs, burnished woods and rich earth-toned fabric. A luxurious setting to enjoy classic steakhouse cuisine with a modern flair. Prime 7 is open for dinner only and reservations are required. There is no additional charge to guests.
- La Veranda - comfortably casual, La Veranda offers regional specialties in a buffet style that displays the diversity of the ship's menu. La Veranda also features an authentic pizzeria and a shaded, open-air veranda for dining al fresco. There is no additional charge to guests.
- Sette Mari - at La Veranda in the evenings, La Veranda transforms into a casual, intimate Italian dining experience. Enjoy an extensive menu of authentic antipasti and Italian specialties served la carte and paired with fine Italian wines. Sette Mari at La Veranda is open for dinner only, and there is no additional charge.
- Coffee Connection - enjoy coffee and snacks throughout the day with fresh fruit, pastries and bagels in the morning and sandwiches, cookies and cake in the afternoon. Newspapers and magazines are available each day.
- Pool Grill - take a break from lounging poolside and enjoy grilled-to-order burgers, grilled seafood, sandwiches and fresh salads at the casual Pool Grill. Go ahead and try the milk shakes, malts, and hand-dipped ice cream desserts sprinkled with all the best toppings. There is no additional charge to guests.
- 24-hour Room Service - a separate menu is provided for complimentary room service including sandwiches, pizza and pasta. You may order room service from the Compass Rose menu during dinner hours.
There are so many activities to keep you enriched and delighted on Seven Seas Mariner, or if you prefer there are plenty of opportunities to sit back and find the delicious escape of relaxation.
- The teak pool deck is the ideal spot to lounge the day away with a good book and a cold drink. Go for a swim in the large heated pool, or enjoy a dip in one of two whirlpools.
- The Card and Conference Room can be used for everything from bridge lectures and tournaments to corporate meetings to special events.
- Curl up with a good book in the comfortable and well-stocked Library.
- Visit the staffed Internet Cafe, Club.com, to stay connected while sailing the Regent Seven Seas Mariner. Open round the clock. Internet access and WiFi are available throughout the ship for a nominal fee.
- Attend High Tea every afternoon in the Horizon Lounge with a wrap-around view.
- Stroll the boutiques filled with an enticing selection of resort wear, evening clothing, jewelry and more.
- Throughout a Seven Seas Mariner itinerary, you have the opportunity join any number of complimentary enriching activities. Listen to an esteemed guest lecturer discuss history of the region, learn the fine art of pairing wine with food, or simply gain otherwise unobtainable insight into world affairs at the hand of former ambassadors, politicians and other notables.
Fitness & Spa
The Seven Seas Mariner sails with the world's premier spa, Canyon Ranch SpaClub offering an unrivaled approach to health and beauty. Guests 17 and over are welcome in the SpaClub unaccompanied by an adult.
Enjoy an array of treatments and programs including:
- Signature massages
- Therapeutic bodywork
- Ayurvedic and seaweed treatments
- Luxurious beauty treatments, including hair care, manicures, pedicures and more
- Attend presentations by wellness professionals
Surprisingly spacious Fitness Facilities:
- Canyon Ranch SpaClub fitness experts lead exercise classes, such as Pilates, yoga and aerobics
- Fitness Equipment includes lifecycles, free weights, striders, StairMasters, treadmills, weight benches, a Nautilus machine, workout mats and step benches.
- Deck 12 provides golf cages, shuffleboard, paddle tennis and a full-circle jogging track. Eleven laps around the Seven Seas Mariner track are equal to one mile.
Entertainment, Bars and Lounges
The Seven Seas Mariner's excellent onboard entertainment program includes everything from a few hands of blackjack to cabaret-style acts and production shows. Relax and unwind before or after dinner in a variety of sophisticated clubs and lounges.
- Casino - located on Deck 4 and open every day at sea, when not restricted by territorial border limits, the elegant Regent Seven Seas Mariner Casino offers blackjack, roulette, stud poker, mini-craps and slot machines.
- Constellation Theater - this two-tiered show lounge features plush seating and unobstructed viewing of musical revues, rousing cabaret shows and Cirque-style productions backed by the nine-piece Regent Signature Orchestra.
- Connoisseur Club - head to Deck 6 forward to enjoy a rare vintage cognac and cigar in this club-like atmosphere with comfortable, leather armchairs. Smoking is permitted in the Connoisseur Club.
- Horizon Lounge - located on Deck 6 aft, Horizon Lounge is an ideal place for cocktails and singing along with resident musicians before and after dinner. Game shows, night entertainment and live musical events are featured regularly.
- Mariner Lounge - on deck 5 mid-ship, meet for a pre-dinner drink while musicians play familiar tunes and special requests.
- Observation Lounge - take in the breathtaking views during the day and a cocktail at night on Deck 12 forward in the Observation Lounge.
- Stars Lounge - sing along in a karaoke competition on Deck 6 mid-ship in Stars Lounge or spin the night away on the dance floor.
During the summer months and holiday seasons, Regent Seven Seas offers the opportunity for everyone to experience the excitement of exploring the world in a meaningful, enriching way. Club Mariner is a complimentary youth program offered on select voyages designed for age groups 5-8, 9-12 and 13-17. Activities are supervised by a staff of experienced and enthusiastic youth counselors. Young travelers will enjoy all kinds of exciting, interactive activities during the voyage.